Wednesday, October 16, 2013

home made baby butter-head lettuce salad with orange and balsamic dressing


I first had a taste of orange dressing salad with crispy duck at Canoodling Restaurant and fell in love with it. Here, I've tried to replicate that delicious salad by using stuffs I have in my fridge. In this version, I've taken out the olive oil and put in chia seeds for my dose of Omega-3 instead. Try to increase the portion and have a big bowl, because believe me, just one serving will keep you wanting for more.
  • 1 head baby butter-head lettuce
  • 1 medium sized orange
  • 1 slice chicken ham (35g)
  • a dash of balsamic vinegar
  • a sprinkle of raisin
  • a sprinkle of sunflower seeds
  • a sprinkle of chia seeds
Slice chicken ham into strips. Wash the lettuce and spin dry. Cut the orange into half, squeeze the juice out of one half, and dice the other half into chunks. Mix the orange juice with a dash of balsamic vinegar. Toss the lettuce, orange chunks, raisin and chia seeds in a big bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Dive in.

Total calorie 114kcal, carbohydrate 18g, protein 9.4g, fat 2g
Without chicken ham: calorie 89kcal, carbohydrate 16.5g, protein 2.4g, fat 1.3g

いただきます

No comments:

Post a Comment